Sunday, January 22, 2012

From Fashion to Interior Design: Black and White Stripes

Black and white stripes. Chic and always in style. This classic print is an important staple in all things related to fashion and design. Whether you paint a wall in bold, black and white stripes or don the print on your favorite dress – this pattern will always make a stylish statement. Take a look at these gorgeous photos below for inspiration to bring this striped pattern into your own stylish life.



I adore this skirt! Must find a similar style this spring!



A perfect entryway.



Black and White Stripes. So Chic.



I love these bold horizontal stripes.



A striped statement dress.



I would love to work in this space! The stripes are so cheerful!



Did I mention I must find a striped skirt for spring? :) I love how this look is styled.



Love this.



Black and White Stripes + Statement Jewelry...Can't go wrong.



This Kelly Green furniture accents these black and white striped walls perfectly.



Sequins and stripes :)



I love this striped bathroom!



Stripes can be perfectly paired with neutrals.



How fabulous is this striped table runner?